DIY No Sew Faux Fur Backpack Hack
It’s back to school season! And that includes me!!!! I’m taking more advertising classes at BYU! And get this – I’m applying to the advertising program this fall! I’ll keep you posted on my progress and the status of my application. Cross your fingers and give me your good luck that I’ll get into the program!
I love school supplies. Don’t you?! Colorful pencils, glittery pencil pouches, cute erasers, Lisa Frank notebooks and folders…. It’s all glorious! But there’s nothing I love more than getting a backpack/book bag that screams my sense of fashion! And this faux fur backpack upgrade is a suuuuuuuper easy way to add some of your own taste to a simple backpack or book bag.
- Backpack or book bag
- Rainbow/colorful faux fur fabric
- Tissue paper
- Sharpie marker
- Fabric glue or hot glue & hot glue gun
- Smooth out a piece of tissue paper over the area of your back pack or book bag where you plan on gluing the faux fur. Use a pencil to outline on the tissue paper the area you’re covering.
- Cut the tissue paper stencil out.
- Smooth out the tissue paper stencil on the back of your faux fur fabric. Trace the stencil using a Sharpie.
- Cut it out.
- Use fabric glue or hot glue to glue on the faux fur piece onto your back pack or book bag. Let the glue dry for 24 hours.
Other Posts You’ll Love: DIY Donut Truck Thumb Drive // DIY Magnetic Ice Cream Cone Paperclip Dispenser