Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away! Whoa!
And, I haven’t said Happy Valentine’s Day yet. So Happy Valentine’s!
You’ll have to forgive me for posting two cupcake topper posts in a row….
Felt (I used two different colors – pink and white)
Hot glue gun
1. Draw the shape of the end of an arrow on your piece of paper.
2. Cut it out. This’ll be used as your stencil.
3. Trace the stencil as many times you want. Be sure to trace two per topper – one for the back and one for the front.
4. Using your hot glue gun, apply a line of glue as shown above on the felt. Adhere the lollipop stick, leaving some hot glue at the top. Then take the second half of the felt, line all the sides up and press it on. Note: Don’t apply glue to the edges of the felt or else it’ll be harder to cut through when making the fringe.
5. Using sharp scissors, snip only part-way into the felt on both sides to create the effect of a feather quill.
When you’re done, stick them into your Valentine’s Day cupcakes, and voila!