DIY Acorn Thanksgiving Centerpiece
Eight sleeps! Only 8 sleeps until Thanksgiving Day!
But that doesn’t mean that you don’t have time to make this beautiful centerpiece! (And you know what? I feel like ACORNS are totally underrated! They’re super cute, I mean right?! They need more time in the limelight, give those gourds and pumpkins a break.)
- Assorted sizes of artificial acorns (AND/OR you can include real ones!)
- Assorted colors of spray paint
- Head outside or somewhere well-ventilated. Spray paint several, various-sized acorns. Let them dry, then rotate the acorns to spray paint the other sides. Let them dry before you add any more coats.
- Repeat step 1 with the other colors of spray paints.
- Assemble the acorns in the center of your Thanksgiving table, and let your guests admire them all Thanksgiving-dinner long!
Other Posts You’ll Like: DIY Clay Thanksgiving Pie Place Cards // Customizable Thanksgiving Pie Wheel