This is the second part of a two-part ice cream-themed DIYs for National Ice Cream Day (Pssst…it’s the 3rd Sunday in July every year)! And I’m really excited about this DIY – it’s really really simple and super cute!
DIY Ice Cream Cone Napkin Rings
- Wooden napkin rings
- Acrylic paint – various colors
- Paint brushes – various sizes
- Start by painting the whole napkin ring a waffle-cone color — golden brown. Let it dry.
- Using a small brush, paint criss-crossing diagonal lines to create a waffle cone effect. Let it dry.
- Paint a thin, wavy line on the very top, and fill it in with either “chocolate” or “strawberry” colored paint. Let it dry.
That’s it! Another DIY with only 3 steps!
Other Posts You’ll Love: DIY Neapolitan Ice Cream Purse // DIY Ice Cream Earrings