DIY Valentine’s Day Moroccan Plate Backdrop
Hosting a Valentine’s Day party soon? Need a backdrop? Well don’t worry, you can make one that’s cute, unique, and cheap. All you need is a few dozen plates from the dollar store!
- 4 different patterns/colors of plates
- Hot glue + hot glue gun
- Packing tape
- Pattern plates A and B like A-B-A-B-A-B-A-B etc. Tape them together at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock.
- Pattern plates C and D like C-D-C-D-C-D-C-D etc. Tape them together at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock.
- Do the same patterns for 7-10 rows.
- Apply hot glue on the bottoms of C-D-C-D plates in the same design that “GLUE” is spelled out in the picture above. Then gently press down a row of A-B-A-B plates on top of the hot glue. Let the glue cool.
- Do the same process until you’ve glued down all rows of plates. Let the glue cool.
- To hang up your Moroccan plates backdrop, use pieces of packing tape to stick to the top row of plates, then stick it to a wall.
Other Posts You’ll Love: DIY Two of Hearts Tank Top // DIY Ultimate Valentine + Free Printable