You love your Valentine. That’s why you want to get them literally almost anything- and everything-Valentine’s-Day-themed. Roses, candy, flowers, and of course the frilly, traditional Valentines. But that would be too much, right? WRONG!
This Valentine’s Day season, and especially with this DIY, MORE IS MORE! And it. Is. Awesome.
DIY Ultimate Valentine
- Pink poster board
- Large alphabet stickers
- Paper doilies
- Faux flowers
- Sweet heart candies
- Valentine’s Day-themed stickers galore
- Anything else you want
- Hot glue gun + hot glue
- FREE PRINTABLE manila tags – download here!
- Bakers twine
- Start by cutting a large heart out of the poster board.
- Cut off the edges of the paper doilies, and tape them on the edge of the heart. Once you’ve gone all the way around the edge of the heart, flip the heart over.
- Start decorating the front first by using the large alphabet stickers to write your love note.
Ideas: LUV U, LUV BUG, U R CUTE, BE MINE
- Decorate the front of the heart with anything your heart (your real one, ha!) desires! The more the better. Remember: more is more!
- To glue on faux flowers, cut off the fake bloom, estimate where you want to put it, then use a pen to poke a small hole in the poster board. Add hot glue to the back of the fake flower, stick the little bit of stem in the hole you poked, and hold the flower in place until the glue cools.
- Don’t forget to print off your free printable manila tag to write a longer note to your Valentine! Cut it out, punch a hole in it, and attach some bakers twine to the hole. Use a dab of hot glue to attach the tag to the very center of your ultimate Valentine.
Other Posts You’ll Love: DIY Pupply Love Swizzle Sticks // DIY Accordion Photo Album