- Green foam paper
- Green milkshake straws (bigger straws = bigger pineapple toppers)
- Glue (hot glue)
- Pineapple beverage
1. Cut the “leaves” from the green foam paper. Make the individual leaves long and slender, but variation is good!
Piece A: 1 piece per straw; long enough to wrap around the straw without too much overlap. This piece goes on first. You’ll glue on all other pieces to this one.
Piece B: 3-5 pieces per straw; these are the middle layering pieces.
Piece C: 1 piece per straw; in the order of layering, this piece goes on last. Notice that it’s base is wider.
*Pieces B and C don’t have to be the same length. They just have to be long enough to wrap around the straw once or twice.*
2. Wrap Piece A around the straw and glue the ends together. *Do not glue it directly onto the straw. The straw will melt.* Wrap a B-piece around Piece A and glue it at the very top.
3. With the rest of the B-pieces, work your way down Piece A. Wrap them around Piece A one to two times.
4. Glue Piece C very last, at the bottom of Piece A. Be sure to cover any seams of the pieces above it.
5. Use a pencil to curl the ends of the leaves.
6. Pop it into a pineapple beverage and enjoy!
Have you heard of my FREE checklist on how to grow your Instagram following, yet?
Learn how to grow your blog’s or Etsy shop’s Instagram following with my tip guide!
These techniques are tried and true by me. I 20x’ed my Instagram following using these methods, so you can rest assure that they’re the real deal!
See results within hours of implementing these techniques!
If you put in the hustle, they will give you real, engaged followers.
Don’t waste another day hoping people will just “find you” on Instagram. Take your success into your own hands, and find your engaged followers! Sign up to get your FREE checklist now!
Sign Up to Get Your Free Checklist!
Get My Checklist!