What would be more delightful than finding Little Miss Sunshine and her friends in your Easter Egg basket?
I can’t think of anything.
I mean c’mon, more than half the time they’re giggling.
Egg dye + supplies(vinegar, bowls, paper towels, etc.)
Acrylic paint + brushes
1. Sketch the faces, hands, and accessories(i.e. bows) of a Little Miss or Mr. Man on your eggs using a pencil.
2. Go over your pencil lines with the Sharpie. Let it dry.
3. Submerge your eggs in the egg dyes of the color of the Little Miss’ or Mr. Man’s body. Let the eggs dry.
4. Use acrylic paint to fill in the details, such as noses, bows/hats, and hair. Let it dry between coats of paint.
5. If necessary, touch up black lines with the Sharpie.
(PS: Pictured above from left to right: Mr. Fussy, Little Miss Chatterbox, Little Miss Sunshine, Little Miss Giggles, and Mr. Good.)
Note: The Mr. Men and Little Miss series by Roger Hargreaves is a copyrighted children’s book series. The characters’ names, the animation, and Mr. Hargreaves’ signature is not my own, nor am I an affiliate.
Have you heard of my FREE checklist on how to grow your Instagram following, yet?
Learn how to grow your blog’s or Etsy shop’s Instagram following with my tip guide!
These techniques are tried and true by me. I 20x’ed my Instagram following using these methods, so you can rest assure that they’re the real deal! See results within hours of implementing these techniques!
If you put in the hustle, they will give you real, engaged followers.
Don’t waste another day hoping people will just “find you” on Instagram. Take your success into your own hands, and find your engaged followers! Sign up to get your FREE checklist now!
Sign Up to Get Your Free Checklist!
Learn how to grow your Instagram following with my free daily checklist!
Hip, hip, hooray! (Success!) Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.