It was a merry Christmas at our apartment this last year what with the new arrival of our super cute, super awesome baby. He was the best Christmas present under our tree. (Or in our stockings! He he!) And definitely the most expensive.
- When he cries and sticks out his lower lip
- His little tongue when he cries (I would admit that’s weird, but come on, he’s my baby!!)
- His soft skin
- Those nights when he sleeps for 4-5 hours straight
- Formula – stinky going in stinky coming out
- Establishing good sleep habits
- Feelings of inadequacy as a mom
- Showering – whether I shower or I don’t any given day…well it’s always up in the air. Always.