For Valentine’s Day, I wanted to do a cute, festive shirt, but I didn’t know what to do.
I was watching a movie and I saw a quick shot of some face cards. And not just any face card, but the two of hearts. I fell in love.
- White tank
- Foam to-go box
- Paint (preferably red)
- Paint brush
1. Draw a heart. I free-handed but you can definitely trace a heart you love.
2. Cut out the heart to make a stencil.
Put a plastic garbage bag or a paper bag in the shirt; place the stencil where you want it.
3. Using a little paint brush, trace the stencil.
4. Remove the stencil then fill in the rest of the heart.
5. Flip the stencil upside down, and repeat steps 3 and 4 to complete the second heart.
Carefully pull out the plastic bag/paper bag and transfer the tank to a hanger to dry.
When it’s completely dry, it’s ready to wear.
Debut this baby on your Valentine’s date, and your two hearts will really beat as one(and people will get jealous cuz you always stay together).