I meant to post this on Christmas Day but my computer is nigh close to its deathbed – from either getting the blue screen of death one too many times or from me smashing it into some cement stairs(any stairs actually), so it’s been too slow to accomplish anything.
Ironically, when I was typing this up on my computer, and I typed “nigh close to its deathbed” the blue screen of death popped up. Bad karma, me typing that. How dare I. Now I’m typing this on my iPad.
Anyway, as a Christmas gift from me to you, here’s the tutorial for your own snow globe!
- Glitter(any kind is fine)
- Clean, empty jam jar(or other jar with a lid) & lid
- Water resistant toy figurines(plastic is good)
- Water resistant super glue
1. Sand the inside of the lid – this will make it so the figurines adhere better to the lid.
3. Dab glue onto the bottom of your figurines. I also sanded the bottom of the figurines because I thought it would help the glue stick better. Set it aside to dry, according to the glue bottle instructions.
4. While your glued pieces are drying, let the glitter rain!!! Add the glitter to an empty jar. Note: It doesn’t matter what kind of glitter you use.