This is a beautiful Christmas decoration yet so simple! It seriously only takes three steps. Here’s the tutorial.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
- Bottle brush trees
- Apothecary Jar
- Floral foam
- Artificial snow flurries(Buffalo snow is the most common kind.)
1. Place the floral foam in the apothecary jar.
2. Pour in the snow flurries so the floral foam is completely covered, or even leave some green showing through.
3. Place the bottle brush trees inside, on top of the foam.
4. Pop on the lid, and enjoy your new holiday decoration!
Missed my other super-easy Christmas decoration DIY’s? No worries! Check out this Ombre-Collage Christmas Trees how-to, this delicious Candy Cane-Gum Drop Combo picture frame how-to, and this beautiful Snow Globe how-to.