1. Supplies: Frame, peppermint sticks, gumdrops, hot glue, and glitter.
2. Apply hot glue to one side of the peppermint sticks then press firmly onto the sides of the frame.
3. Glue on the gum drops to fill in the space between the peppermint sticks.
4. Cover glass with painter’s tape(the glass couldn’t come out of the frame I bought. If the glass can be removed from your frame, just do that).
5. Apply glue to where you want to sprinkle glitter. Sprinkle the glitter on the glue, let dry, then lightly tap off the rest of the glitter.
6. Remove the tape/put the glass back in. Pop a picture or Christmas card and…
Finished! And can I say, C’est Magnifique!